Care STL Health is offering No appointment COVID-19 Testing. See the list of testing sites below. Call if you have questions, 314-367-5820.
COVID-19 testing continues at three CareSTL Health locations including the reopened Whittier location. COVID-19 testing times and dates are as follows:
- 5471 Martin Luther King Dr. (Monday- Thursday, 9am- 4pm)
- 2425 N. Whittier St. (Monday and Tuesday, 9am-12pm)
- 5541 Riverview Blvd. (Wednesday and Thursday, 9am -12pm)
School based COVID-19 testing will be available at the following school based locations:
- Ritenour High School (Ritenour) - 9100 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Louis, MO 63114, Mondays and Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Fairview Elementary School (Jennings) - 7047 Emma Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63136, Tuesdays 1 – 4 p.m. and Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Riverview Gardens High School (Riverview Gardens) - 1218 Shepley Drive, St. Louis, MO 63137, Wednesdays 1 – 4 p.m. and Thursdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Dellwood Recreation Center - 10622 W. Florissant Ave., St. Louis, MO 63136, Mondays Only – 9am -12pm
If you believe you have been exposed to coronavirus or suffer from a fever, cough, shortness of breath, repeated chills, muscle pain, loss of appetite, taste or smell consider getting tested. More than 70,000 individuals may be asymptomatic and test positive for COVID-19.
Get updates and information on their Facebook page @CareSTLHealth.
(Photo thumbnail: Getty Images)